Bug 245658 - JJ: Ability to see currently selected color in a pop-up palette

Abhijeet Nikam connect08nikam at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 06:21:10 UTC 2014

Hi,
I am Abhijeet. I am interested in computer graphics. I wish to contribute
to Krita. I have learnt C++ and have a basic understanding of QT framework.
I am learning QML. What are the other things that I need to learn to
contribute to this project?

I am thinking of starting with this junior job and get more familiar with
the project's source files. Is it assigned to someone or can I proceed with
it? Can someone please guide me on how to start and go about solving this
bug?

Regards,
Abhijeet