unable to run the calligra source code in qt creator

Juan Palacios jpalaciosdev at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 12:01:14 UTC 2014

I managed to setup the whole thing in order to compile, debug and launch
krita through qtcreator in linux. I make this setup following the Calligra
building guide. This is what i did:

1. Create kde4-dev.sh file in ~/.kde4/env/kde4-dev.sh with the following
contents:

export KDEDIRS=$HOME/kde4/inst:$KDEDIRS
export PATH=$HOME/kde4/inst/bin:$PATH
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$HOME/kde4/inst/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH

Restart your session. This will allow you to launch krita through desktop
icons, among other things. Note that using this file makes the prefix
change to kdeglobals unnecessary.

2.1 Now in qtcreator, run cmake with the following (modify as your needs):
-DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=<yourbuildtype> -DPRODUCTSET=CREATIVE
-DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=$HOME/kde4/inst $HOME/kde4/src/calligra

2.2 Setup the build settings of the project with the following:
- Set the build directory to ~/kde4/build/calligra
- Set build steps to make install -j<youroption>
Optionally, if you want to add more kits for other compilers, like clang,
you can choose the compiler in build environment adding the following
variables:
Variable     Value
CC             clang
CXX           clang++

2.3 Choose krita as the binary to launch on the run configuration.