unable to run the calligra source code in qt creator

roger pibernat rogerpibernat at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 18:42:50 UTC 2014

Hi again,

sorry if this question sounds stupid.  Every time I want to test my code,
should I run cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=$HOME/kde4/inst
$HOME/kde4/src/calligra -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=RelWithDebInfo
-DPRODUCTSET=CREATIVE -DBUILD_karbon=OFF from the src folder, then make
from the build folder and install?

Roger

(+34) 639 81 26 71
http://www.rogerpibernat.com