participating in Gsoc-2014

GAURAV Agrawal gauravagrawal03jan at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 12:50:00 UTC 2014

Hello,

I am a student of computer science and engineering in my 2nd year.

I have some knowledge of C++ and qt programming and want to participate in
Google Summer Of Code-2014 by contributing to Krita.Please if anyone could
guide me to the links from where I should download source code,start
building it and solve some bugs,that would be really great.

I think I am starting a bit late but if you could guide me to things that I
should do so that I could be a strong contender for participating in
gsoc-2014 because I really want to be a part of it this year.
I have never really solved a bug before.please help me so that I can get
started with  it.

Thanks,

Gaurav