Krita bug win 7 and 8

Viviane Nonato nonato.viviane at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 23:49:52 UTC 2014

Hi, =) http://kritastudio.com/desktop.html

the program is installed and when performed not open, this is the error.
that will have to disable antivirus?

I spoke to make screenshot if the message of the staff NimboCG error appears,
I'm waiting for the screenshot of the people who tried to install.

Are users of photoshop, and I'm the only one in the group can use krita. I'm
trying to encourage to migrate.

--
Viviane Nonato