The resource bundle and resource md5 sums.

Wolthera griffinvalley at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 19:06:53 UTC 2014

Okay, so this is pushed.
http://commits.kde.org/calligra/a56da8b3c3ddc868e937f5fbf39c271d0d98d2f5

Also, to fix a different bug where the preset docker would get confused
about which preset was the one you needed, the new or the old, I put in a
check to have resources not be added if they have the same name as an
existing resource.

This does not use MD5sum, because the resource dockers don't identify with
MD5sums either, but it's easily changed to check for MD5sum instead of name
when that time comes.

--
Wolthera