Want to be a contributor for krita software

Rishabh Saxena rishabh.saxena2112 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 13:28:06 UTC 2014

Hello,
                 This is to bring to your notice that I want to work on
krita software. As I am new to this community have  no idea from where
should I start working, I have already build krita on my ubuntu operating
system and now feels that it is the time to start fixing junior jobs.But I
am facing problem in understanding code as there are many files and which
files contain what sort of code is tough for me to understand.So, please
do me favor and tell me how should I proceed further in fixing bugs and
understanding code.

Thanking you,
Rishabh Saxena