Need help with gettring requirements for Kickstarter topics

Dmitry Kazakov dimula73 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 16:25:55 UTC 2014

Hi, all!

I have created a separate Trello board for the things we are going to
implement as part of our Kickstarter project for 2.9.

https://trello.com/b/UNu6S1bz/kickstarter-goals

Now I need a bit of your help! There are two lists that you should pay your
attention to:

1) Specification --- this list stores the tasks, for which I don't have
full specification. Briefly, I don't fully understand what should be done
there. For example, "Easy mask creation" should be added with the
description of what exactly should be done, how this feature will be used
by the user and so on. So if you have thoughts/ideas about how this feature
should be implemented, please don't hesitate a comment about it (or add a
link to a bugreport).

2) Needs testing. Well, the name is self-descriptive. Please test and tell
whether the function is complete and bugfree :)

So, I'm waiting for your comments!

PS:
If there are any problems with write-access, please ping me on IRC ;)

--
Dmitry Kazakov