Starting a fundraiser for 2.9

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Thu Apr 10 19:14:12 UTC 2014

I'm still fairly recognizable from my twitter pic:
https://twitter.com/boudewijnrempt :-)

In any case, no -- we don't have something like that that can be used for
backgrounds. But maybe we can just have something like cutouts and have
krita art happen in the background? I don't have any idea whether that
would be a good idea, though :-)