AW: Re: Starting a fundraiser for 2.9

Björn Sonnenschein green at unitybox.de
Fri Apr 4 14:21:10 UTC 2014

Oh, I see that´s nice! So we should think about what/how to film this. Personally I´m thinking about taking some notes  and then talking easily for a few minutes so that we get some good footage to intercut. Speaking a prewritten text is never a good idea if you are not an experienced actor (I guess not ;) ) because it will turn out to be impossible not to appear rigid and artificial.
The other point is about the location. I guess the best two Ideas would be either a creative environment (Hmm, pc and graphics tablet ;) ) or some positive outdoor location. The first may be the better one because we may have a simple, controlled light setup. As most of my light setup is at my family in Voerde (I am studying physics in bochum, but creative hobbies happen when I´m in Voerde most weekends), we could film there; Google says that it would be even nearer to you.