GMIC in Krita

Lukast dev lukast.dev at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 09:53:10 UTC 2013

Testers are welcomed!

 I blacklisted all filters that crashed on my machine (it is semi-automatic
process)
so now we have 74% of filters confirmed as working. 26% of filters are
blacklisted.

Crashes are there most likely due to:
a) bad parsing of gmic file format
b) missing features (multiple input / multiple output / unexpected output
colorspace)

Lukas