[calligra] krita/ui/input: Don't try to copy an empty event

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Thu Oct 31 08:40:02 UTC 2013

On Thursday 31 October 2013 Oct 10:27:30 Dmitry Kazakov wrote:
> I guess, this bug is *not* in the KisAlternateInvocationAction, but in the
> KisShortcutMatcher. It must not emit null events! This 'if' must be changed
> to an ASSERT actually.

I don't think so. I added the 'if' because the same functions in the base class also have the if and because the shortcutmatcher explicitly calls tryRunKeyShortcut with 0 for the event (which also happens in other places), so it's clear to me that the system is designed to work with 0 pointers for the events