Krita studio - feedback.

Simon Legrand legrand.simon at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 15:59:11 UTC 2013

Yes that's just for visualization, but I also agree with Ludovic that it is
a little distracting when moving layers. I think ex-Gimp users would be
used to it but in photoshop the layer will not change visible state when
moving or transforming a layer. And when doing Matte-painting which
requires a huge amount of cutting pasting and transforming of photographs,
being able to see the result as use you transform or wrap a layer is a
great advantage.

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 3:11 PM, Boudewijn Rempt <boud at valdyas.org> wrote:

> On Tuesday 15 October 2013 Oct 13:48:38 Ludovic Iochem wrote:
> > On 15/10/13 12:38, Simon Legrand wrote:
> > Hey guys,
> > Yes, one more thing.
> > When we transform a layer which has the opacity not at 100%, let say
> > 30%, it goes back to 100% the time of the transform and goes back at 30%
> > again after the move. That'd be better to keep the transparency as it is
> > during the move.
>

> That's only the visualization, right?
>

> --
> Boudewijn Rempt