Krita studio - feedback.

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Mon Oct 21 14:10:49 UTC 2013

On Tuesday 15 October 2013 Oct 12:38:51 Simon Legrand wrote:
> SORRY ABOUT THAT, GMAIL WENT CRAZY AND SENT THE MESSAGE BEFORE i FINISHED
> TYPING....
>
> Continued from below.
>

> - Painting Mask now works with grey scale brush colours which is great.
> However brush opacity does not affect the painting value. It would be great
> if Brush opacitywas multiplied by the colour value of the brush.

Ah... I guess that's doable, what do you think, Dmitry?

> - EXR support for us is still broken. This needs to be looked into further.
> (could it be related to our lib-ilmbase install not playing nice with Krita
> packaged ones?)

Hm... Possibly. It might also be that the version in our CentOS repositories is a bit too old. I've uploaded a new version, which should be available already, even though sending out the changelog is waiting for me to finish creating the corresponding Windows packages. (And Ubuntu packages, but I'm not waiting for those)

> - Similar issue with OCIO, it does not seem to be functionning. Moving the
> gamma sliders or loading an OCIO profile does not have any effect.

Probably also needs an update from our side.