Zazzle for the Krita Webshop

Maria Far mariafar.94 at gmail.com
Thu May 30 16:06:19 UTC 2013

Hi to everyone!

Chinkal and me have thought about what platform will be better for our
webshop.
After seeing the possibilities we had, we decided to stay in Zazzle.
Our reasons for that are:
- Zazzle is popular around the Globe
- It can has the same appearance that krita.org
- There's no upfront investment or inventory risk
- You can create and publish an unlimited number of products
- It's free
- Offers a lot of stuff for personalize and create with your art
- Zazzle manufactures and ship the products
- Zazzle has good tutorials for most of the things that offers

We want to know your opinion, pros and cons, all what you think about that.
It will be important for creating a shop that fits perfectly with Krita and
the users.

Regards