Krita wacom settings.

Simon Legrand legrand.simon at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 17:23:18 UTC 2013

Hey guys, my home setup is a little unorthodox. I have a cintiq (1) as a
left screen, a monitor as a right screen and an intuos (2) to cover the
right screen only. As seen in the picture below.

[image: Inline image 1]

This is my xsetwacom settings:

#cintiq (1)
#xsetwacom set "Wacom Cintiq 21UX stylus" TabletPCButton "off"
xsetwacom set "Wacom Cintiq 21UX stylus" Button 2 3
xsetwacom set "Wacom Cintiq 21UX stylus" Button 3 2
xsetwacom set "Wacom Cintiq 21UX stylus" MapToOutput HEAD-0

#intuos3 9x12 (2)
xsetwacom set "Wacom Intuos3 9x12 stylus" Button 2 3
xsetwacom set "Wacom Intuos3 9x12 stylus" Button 3 2
xsetwacom set "Wacom Intuos3 9x12 stylus" MapToOutput HEAD-1

I basically source this and my setup is done. Nice and clean.

The problem is, that Krita seems to not recognize the setup. the cursor
hover over krita fine but as soon as i click on the canvas with any tool,
my cursor gets offset as if krita assume both screens were covered by the
intuos.

On the cintiq (1) it works just fine however.

Does Krita read its configuration from somewhere else that the global wacom
settings?