New test installers

Philippe Nicloux phil.nicloux at neuf.fr
Thu Mar 28 16:05:09 UTC 2013

Le 28/03/2013 11:46, Boudewijn Rempt a écrit :
> For testing purposes:
>
> Krita Sketch: http://heap.kogmbh.net/boud/kritasketch_0.9.82.0.msi
> Krita Master: http://heap.kogmbh.net/boud/krita_2.6.8.8.msi
>
> A Krita 2.6.2 installer is upcoming.
>
> Boudewijn
Hi everyone,
After a few minutes testing the window version, I notice that there is
always this "double-click" problem, wich is not in the linux version. I
reported this one a long time ago, already. I mean, everytime you change
brush size, you have to click two times with the pen for the change to
be taken in account. It breaks the workflow.
And with an ati card, opengl doesn't work ( black screen ) under
Windows, but works under linux, on the same machine.

I keep on testing.