G'MIC back-end: new interesting filter (Colorize comics)

Timothée Giet animtim at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 19:45:59 UTC 2013

Hi Silvio,

Yes, it started as a few days ago I asked on Krita irc for a lazy-brush
like feature, and deevad told me there was something very similar already
in g'mic, so he asked David Tschumperlé for a modified version for coloring.
Then today David Tschumperlé came to ask for testing it on irc, so I spent
some time testing it and discussing with him to make it even better to fit
my workflow, which it does now. I'm so happy, and now even more waiting for
Lukas work to integrate gmic..