[calligra/krita-opengl2-rempt] krita: Remove the 3D cursor

David Revoy davidrevoy at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 08:16:21 UTC 2013

> 2013/5/24 Boudewijn Rempt <boud at valdyas.org>:
> > Yes, good point.

> plus
> :-(.

2013/5/31 Lukast dev <lukast.dev at gmail.com>

Oh, actually it was probably David, who used 3D cursor in tutorial:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnAoqVzXjVQ&t=23

To be fair, this video is the only time I used it ; for video recording
this demo, the feature is visual and appealing and permit viewer to see
what I'm doing with the tilt.
But, for daily drawing or painting, the appearance of the pen is too
obtrusive, and doesn't display outline of brush. I turn it off. So, I agree
and don't really mind if this cursor mode get removed. A 3D cursor would be
probably more usable If someone find a non obtrusive way to display a tilt
indication merged to a classic brush outline. ( a 'ghost' mini pen over the
outline ? ... or 2 outlines shaped as a topview twistable cylinder ? a lot
of experimentation possible here... ).