Krita brush preset preview standardization wiki document

Ramón Miranda mirandagraphic at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 22:05:03 UTC 2013

Well i have tried to do the "drag and drop" from the Wiki page and doesn´t
work here. But if you click on the image and then Drag and drop the image
inside Krita it works. Tadaa! :P. The "copy-paste" works fine.
I have updated the Wiki with all my icons. Of course we can make more with
the .SVG file but for now i think is enough. I have ordered them to show a
cool layout. but of course is only orientative as user can ignore or adapt
the icon to fit his needs.
http://community.kde.org/Krita/Brushes_Preset_Preview

--
Ramón Miranda