Testing the Color Balance Filter

silvio grosso grossosilvio at yahoo.it
Wed Jul 17 11:51:16 UTC 2013

Hi Sahil,

Just out of curiosity: have you tried your results with Delaboratory [1] as well?

This software is open-source (runs on many platforms, Linux included) and, IMHO, it has a really *impressive* set of tools for handling the different colour spaces (CMYK, LAB etc) and filters (white balance, equalizer etc).

Best regards,

Silvio Grosso

[1] http://code.google.com/p/delaboratory/