DVD Krita Training Vol. 2 "Muses"

Ramón Miranda mirandagraphic at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 15:11:34 UTC 2013

Hi all,
As Krita is evolving is more and more noticeable a good interest for the
program capabilities and features.
Recently i was talking with Boud about making a new DVD for Krita. After
the first Draft i want to share with you my ideas about this new project.
So here we have a Cover test with layout and text. Let me know what do you
think about it.

I have attached the Draft of what i think it would be interesting to cover
but may change in future if something is lost and is important.

I hope you like it!

--
Ramón Miranda