[bug]

Dmitry Kazakov dimula73 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 09:26:02 UTC 2013

Hi, Anton!

Good catch! This bug seems to be a result of the recent tools refactoring :(

Yes, it can be fixed either by letting the tool going into PAINT mode and
going through press-move-release cycle or just ignoring the event like it
is done in the 'if' above. In the latter case move and release handlers
will not be called.

Do you have write access to the KDE repositories? If yes, you can push your
patch :)

On Mon, Dec 9, 2013 at 1:41 AM, Антон Сараев <antonysaraev at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi! As I understand git master has a bug: krita crashes when trying to complete
> polyline (when connecting the last point with the first). The files
> provided information about crash and a patch that seems to be bug fixes.

Dmitry Kazakov