Krita sprint 2014

Lukast dev lukast.dev at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 17:39:46 UTC 2013

Hello,

we would like to organize next Krita sprint in 2014.
The location is most probably Netherlands.

Please select the days when you are available here
http://doodle.com/7rchcyn75xb9gzi4

One date collides with LGM, I was thinking about organizing the sprint
at LGM  similarly as GIMP does, using BoF LGM time and Sunday for Krita
time,
but Animtim raised some good points against this:

1st eating from LGM time
2nd leipzig is not the easiest/cheapest place to go

Anyway, please respond as soon as possible so that we can gather
info about travel and accommodation budget soon and make request for
sponsorship
for those in need.

Greetings
Lukas Tvrdy