Shortcuts interactive guide

David Revoy davidrevoy at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 08:19:16 UTC 2013

Hey good idea.
I searched last year about CSS based keyboard , for another project and I
still had the bookmarks, so here is a share that might help :
https://github.com/search?q=css+keyboard
I tryed this one ; lake of numpad, but looking good for only CSS ;
https://github.com/suth/jKeyboard  ( http://i.imgur.com/Dzt9GKT.jpg )

Good luck with it !

-David