PSD.rb

silvio grosso grossosilvio at yahoo.it
Thu Aug 1 19:30:33 UTC 2013

Hi Boud,

Boud wrote:
> Sounds like a 32 vs 64 bit problem... I thought Camilla had caught those issues, but I guess she only tested on Linux :-(.

I am sorry but I didn't test these 5 psd images on Linux either :-(
As for me, I depend on the Lime ppa package updated by Dmitry (installed through Vbox, with Linux Kde Mint as a guest) :-)

IMHO, it is  probably "better" to test the psd format mainly on Windows.
In my view, it is more "likely" there are more Krita *Windows* users which depend on it.
 may be totally wrong, but I suppose most (NOT all) Krita Linux users prefer to
avoid all psd pitfalls (together with all the other proprietary formats
such as doc-xdoc, dwg etc).

> Picase isn't open source, is it?

 the best of my knowledge it is freeware (this is why I was rather
skeptical about the option to borrow some code from it...) and it is
released by Google.

Best regards,

Silvio Grosso