please test master ( -> performance topic)

David Revoy davidrevoy at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 09:46:46 UTC 2012

It's hard to explain; it's sometime like a mini lag who happen when
painting on the canvas, like if the brush outline was running at 15 frame
per second and blinking very very fast. This affect the way I paint the
strokes itself ; I tend to produce rigid painting strokes and hesitant
line. (and give an overall 'laggy' feeling )
Note: Just installed the Krita 2.5 from ppa on Kubuntu backport ; and this
one is pretty similar to master in terms of performances for my hardware.