Vc branch ready for testing

Sven Langkamp sven.langkamp at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 21:49:54 UTC 2012

On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 4:35 PM, Boudewijn Rempt <boud at valdyas.org> wrote:

> On Monday 10 September 2012 Sep, Sven Langkamp wrote:
> >
> > Branch has been tested on half a dozen systems now. Results were from
> twice
> > as fast to very slight improvement/no change noticeable. Not sure why
> there
> > is such a difference between systems. Dual-core systems seem to have a
> > bigger improvement. Might be that it was mask processing was already
> quite
> > fast on quad-core cpus before.
>
> Weirdly, though, I did see a big change on my desktop machine.
>
> > Branch is almost feature complete, just some improvements for detecting
> > cmake files needed. Also will need some ifdefs if vc should stay an
> > optional dependency.
>
> I think it should, at least until it gets more widespread and until I've
> fixed the Windows port :-)

Done. The last thing missing is to add the FindVc.cmake to
calligra/modules, but that somehow doesn't work on my system. I get:

 CMake Error at cmake/modules/FindVc.cmake:32
(find_package_handle_standard_args):
  FIND_PACKAGE_HANDLE_STANDARD_ARGS Function invoked with incorrect
arguments
  for function named: FIND_PACKAGE_HANDLE_STANDARD_ARGS
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  /usr/share/kde4/apps/cmake/modules/MacroOptionalFindPackage.cmake:32
(find_package)
  krita/CMakeLists.txt:15 (macro_optional_find_package)

Does anyone else get that too? Any ideas?