Vc branch ready for testing

Dmitry Kazakov dimula73 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 11:37:13 UTC 2012

Yes, this really makes the painting faster! Quite desirable in master! =)

I had a couple of problems with compiling it though:

1) I had to add '-fabi-version=4' to CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS to avoid some
redifinition compile bug (I don't know what this keyword means, thought =)
).

2) I had to add my installation of Vc to the include paths of Krita, like:

include_directories(${INCLUDE_INSTALL_DIR})

(I installed Vc to the same prefix as calligra)

It looks either Vc's macros do not add inclusion for the library, or just
we don't directly use this feature.

--
Dmitry Kazakov