Proposal: Canvas Interaction Enhancements

Cyrille Berger Skott cberger at cberger.net
Thu May 17 14:44:32 UTC 2012

On Thursday 17 May 2012, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> So, what would be a good list of default primary and secondary shortcuts
> for these actions... Of course, they need to be good for qwerty to start
> with...
It is impossible to predict. Basically, the only keys that are guaranteed to
be available on latin-alphabet-based languages are A-Z and F1-F12. So unless
you want to create a default shortcuts based on keyboard layout, I am starting
to think that just ignoring the problem is better :) Since, anyway, people can
configure it to a better shortcut. Which means, all shortcuts have to be
configurable, but that is the case now, right ?

(And if we are bored, we could make shortcut theme downloadable on GHNS,
"Paint like David Revoy by using his shortcuts" ;) )

--
Cyrille Berger Skott