Proposal: Canvas Interaction Enhancements

Cyrille Berger Skott cberger at cberger.net
Thu May 17 12:31:44 UTC 2012

On Thursday 17 May 2012, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> On Wednesday 16 May 2012 May, Timothée Giet wrote:
> > I'm also one of the users who prefer the fixed steps for rotating, much
> > faster and more precise in my taste… and then reset is not a problem.
>
> Weird, then who was it for whom the exact steps were a problem...
I don't think I complained about it. So must be someone else who reported it
to you, but personnaly I would prefer more fine grained control, there are two
reasons why I use the shortcuts:

1) it is cumbersome to switch to the different tool
2) with the pan tool, there is no way you can come back to angle of 0, without
restarting krita

What would be enough, I suspect, is to have two shortcuts, with two different
rotation step, one with the current step, and one that would allow more fine
grained rotations.

--
Cyrille Berger Skott