Krita on Centos 5.8

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Sat May 12 17:38:11 UTC 2012

On Sat, May 12, 2012 at 11:22 AM, Boudewijn Rempt <boud at valdyas.org> wrote:
> I've got a stripped version of Krita running :-). It took a bit of effort
> and doesn't yet include the HDR painting features or the OpenGL canvas yet,
> but that's only a matter of compiling dependencies and then recompiling
> Krita.

Nice job, Boudewijn! I can only imagine what type of weekend you are having!

A dear friend of mine, for whom I bought the Krita DVD, is hopeful
that Krita may someday run on Windows reliably. Does this effort for a
CentOS port pave the way for the Windows version installer for mere
humans like herself?

When you find yourself in the Beersheba area, there will be a cold been waiting!

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il
http://what-is-what.com