Regarding the GSoC project "Adding Infinite Canvas / Wraparound modes to Krita"

Shrikrishna Holla shrikrishna.holla at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 09:19:20 UTC 2012

Hello!
    My name is Shrikrishna Holla. A few days back, I got introduced to KDE
and GSoC at a talk held in our college. On going through the ideas in KDE's
ideas list, I found a project "Adding infinite canvas / wraparound mode for
Krita" that I simply loved. I would like to contribute to this project as
it deals heavily with dynamic allocation concepts which I truly love. :)

A brief proposal on how I think it can be done is detailed in

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mXxHWgBR6MDbzTIU8JVTkDJRgLuWM6VQWnkQfrHzw9E/edit

Of course it's probably not as impressive as dMitryK's proposals =) but
people like him are an inspiration for us. :)
Hope you all like my proposal and guide me as I try to get approval for
this project.
Suggestions / tips are welcome :)

--
Regards,