R: Krita's tricks

silvio grosso grossosilvio at yahoo.it
Sun Mar 25 10:53:36 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

One way to expose all tips into Krita might be simply to insert them, as an Html file, into the Help > Menu.

They would work as  a little "manual" :-)

At present, on Windows, Krita 2.4 beta 6th, has an F1 option into the Help Menu (for opening the Krita handbook).
Since the Krita handbook is not ready yet, in the short term, it might be replaced by these tips :-)
This would allow as well to print them easily in one go.

Silvio Grosso