No subject

Lukast dev lukast.dev at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 15:19:12 UTC 2012

Hello,

I think it would be nice to have some thread where we share some tips
for Krita, maybe tricks you like to use and others don't, maybe
something you discovered or you just find useful. Then we can point
users to this thread to teach them some nice tricks. I don't think
"Tip of the day" dialog in apps is way to go, I tend to turn off this
kind of dialogs anyway and probably nobody reads them every day,
organized forum thread might work.

I will try to maintain this thread so any off-topic posts might be removed.

Here is nice sticky post [1] Problem is that it contains off-topic
posts like tablet pressure not working, etc.
What I have in mind is clean thread with just tips&tricks.

Should we start yet another thread or clean up that one [1] by
removing unrelated posts or if possible move to some other threads?
What do you think?

[1] http://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=137&t=85939