template resources for 2.5

David Revoy davidrevoy at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 00:53:01 UTC 2012

Hi, I cleaned my templates and I want to share them for 2.5 proposal :

* how it looks :
http://wstaw.org/m/2012/06/30/2012-06-30_screenshot-004.jpg

* quick infos :
     - 16:10 , 2.39:1 , 4:3  are optimised to be brushed small on screen
at 50%. I use them to start speedpainting with large bitmap brushes mask
on the overall without a lot of lag. When I start detailing I upscale to
greater than 3.5K pixels , ideally around 4K.
The choice of this 3 ratios are in relations with my clients ( yep some
still working with 4:3 XD especially for Ipad fullscreen games ), the
3:4 is also good to launch and recrop on the fly for a character design
or a little concept who don't need ratio.
     - A3 , A4 are 300 dpi white sheet to do common presentation job (
importing artworks and position , most of the time to prepare sheet for
a pdf I do later )
     - I didn't put template for book cover illustration or board games
piece , because they vary from one publisher to another to much to be
standard... haaa, Cmyk print industry :D

* dowload :
http://david.revoy.free.fr/forums/krita/2012-06-30_template.zip