Krita for KDE 3.5 clone.

john Culleton John at wexfordpress.com
Thu Jun 14 14:38:40 UTC 2012

On my Slackware 13.37 system I run the Trinity desktop which is a
clone of KDE 3.5. Among other advantages it allows me to run
Quanta Plus and frees me from the Akonadi and plasma nonsense features
of KDE4. However I must open a KDE4 session to run Krita.

What is the most recent version of Krita that will run under KDE
3.5? (It would be nice of course if Krita was independent of KDE
versions but apparently that train left the station long ago.)

--
John Culleton
Free list of books for self-publishers: