common templates for VFX

Timothée Giet animtim at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 14:08:56 UTC 2012

Thanks for those infos!

Yes if you have a few minutes to fix the pack, that can be cool.
About scalar, I think greyscale can be easier to understand for common
krita users, so it's a good idea to use this term instead.
About white/transparent background, I think it must depend on the usecase:
if the templates are meant to import film frames, I think transparent BG is
appropriate.
White BG is probably more appropriate for templates meant to start painting
from scratch.
So following this idea you can decide better which one to use on the
templates.