Krita for CentOS 6 64 bit

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Tue Jun 5 08:14:29 UTC 2012

I've got a new CentOS tarball:

http://www.valdyas.org/~boud/krita-master-2012-05-06-centos6-64.tgz

This is a little bit different since it uses the default kde and qt on
centos6. You need kde-runtime, kde-workspace and fftw3 installed using the
package manager. It comes packaged with glew, lcms2, eigen2, exiv2, llvm
and opengtl. Missing options are: attica (for Get Hot New Stuff, not
supported by KDE 4.3.4 on CentOS in any case) and kdcraw, so no camera raw
import. If there's a Qt update to at least 4.6.3 it would be good to try
that, since there might be problems with tablet support with Qt 4.6.2.

It's still very experimental! It would also be good to have this as a
proper rpm, but that's beyond my level of knowledge, I'm afraid.

I'll also prepare a CentOS5 64 bit tarball.

Boudewijn.