"lut" docker

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Mon Jun 4 11:58:29 UTC 2012

On Mon, 4 Jun 2012, Simon Legrand wrote:

> I'm installing project neon now. That's the best way to get all of the latest krita builds right?

Well, it depends. Project Neon creates a whole new login environment. That
could be good, or annoying. If you build it either manually or
through the script, you can run Krita in your ordinary environment.

I would suggest trying to use Kubuntiac's
script, as linked to from
http://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=139&t=92880&p186086 -- this has the
advantage that because you build it yourself, if I have some cool stuff in
a branch, I can help you build the branch :-)