"lut" docker

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Mon Jun 4 08:00:10 UTC 2012

On Mon, 4 Jun 2012, Cyrille Berger Skott wrote:

> On Monday 04 Jun 2012, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
>> Also, I seem to remember I a gamma slider in the Nuke video, and I'm not
>> sure how to fit that in this scheme.

> wouldn't the gamma slider be the equivalent of the exposure slider ?

I was just looking at the Mari video, and they have something they call
"gain" which the guy explains as "exposure" and an additional gamma
slider.

They also have in their "color management toolbar" an option to select the
working space profile and a separate option to select the output profile.

The one thing I'm wondering about are those lut files. I saw that there
are a lot of different types, but they're not icc files as we know them...

Boudewijn