New CentOS 5.8 64 bit build

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Tue Jul 10 07:28:16 UTC 2012

This time of the lut-docker branch and should include opengl. I'm really
curious whether the shaders also work, because on a vm that option is
grayed out -- probably because VirtualBox doesn't support OpenGL 2.0.

It turned out quite hard to build because I thought I'd also update Qt to
4.8, but then Qt 4.8 isn't compatible with the dbus on CentOS 5.8...

In any case, I'm now working on integrating openimageio as an extra file
import plugin, hopefully more on that soonish.

http://www.valdyas.org/~boud/krita-lut-opengl-centos5.8-2012-07-10.tgz

Boudewijn