Problems with openraster images in 2.5 beta

Cyrille Berger Skott cberger at cberger.net
Mon Jul 2 04:01:55 UTC 2012

Hi,

On Monday 02 Jul 2012, Brett McCoy wrote:
> 2. If I go to the system file manager to open by right clicking (I use
> xfce4 & thunar), Krita is listed as an available app to open with. If
> I select Krita, a dialog pops up asking what filter I want to use. I
> select 'Open Raster Archive', and a second dialog pops up with a bunch
> of options for converting color and similar (don't seem relevant to
> .ora). If I accept the defaults and select 'OK', I get a third dialog
> with an error and "Reason: Creation Error".

It sounds like it is trying to use the "raw" import filter (just for
confirmation sake, could you make a screenshot of the dialog you see with a
bunch of options ?).

And then for testing, could you remove from your installation directory the
file:
share/applications/kde4/krita_raw.desktop

And then try again ?

--
Cyrille Berger Skott