Planning for 2.5

PhilippeNicloux phil.nicloux at neuf.fr
Sun Jan 29 16:35:51 UTC 2012

Le 29/01/2012 16:30, Cyrille Berger Skott a écrit :
> On Sunday 29 Jan 2012, PhilippeNicloux wrote:
>> It seems just a detail, but I swear it can be a difference when you are
>> left handed, with all yours shortcuts on the other side of the keyboard.
> Isn't that why there is a ctrl button on both sides of the keyboard ?

good point.
But some crazy people configure the eyedropper on the 2numpad, between
1numpad (decrease brushsize), and 3numpad (increase brushsize), and it's
such a fast workflow...
but I understand that you can't reprogram krita for each user shortcuts
preferences... It's just that krita looks like a kind of "best of" of
all the paint softwares, and this mypaint eyedropper, well, it's the
best one I ever see...