Bugs list (ArtSymptom)

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Sat Jan 28 10:38:05 UTC 2012

On Saturday 24 December 2011 Dec, David Revoy wrote:

> > I know I can use shift+left click and drag, but, it could be really
> > good if you add a slider like the "opacity" and "flow" (and I know
> > theres a dropbox for opacity and flow that says "size"). I think that
> > if you guys put a slider without hitting the dropdown can be really
> > good when you want a specific size, the x1, x10, x100 that is in the
> > brush editor can be really handy at the right side of the Flow slider
> > in the top, it gives you a really lot of control when painting without
> > going to the brush editor and hitting more and more dropboxes.
> > Thanks a lot for the development, this is growing up fast.
> I also replace very often the 'flow' with 'size' ; not really to tweak
> it* ; but as visual feedback of the size I'm using.
> ( * I'm definitely a user of 2 keyboards shortcut to resize brush, I
> even don't use shift+drag  )
> I would like Krita to remind this customisation at next opening

Oops... That's definitely a bug, if that setting doesn't get stored. For 2.5, it might worth it having a configuration setting for the number of sliders to be shown in the toolbar. If we put in three sliders by default, the toolbar gets too large for small screens...  But for people with big screens, the more sliders visible, the easier ones life.

> ( as for
> 'show all' brush on preset , and tools settings in general )

I think we already have a bug for that.