Need help with testing global selections

dimula73 at gmail.com dimula73 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 04:23:55 UTC 2012

Isn't this a nice feature? ;)
It is a "side-effect" of working with activation of masks. It can be explicitly disabled, but I thought it might be interesting for artists. You can see what actually happens on "deselect" by activating a "show root layer" option. It just deactivates a mask. And "reselect" activates last non-activated mask.

I wonder, what do artists think about using "Reselect" as "activate previous selection"?

If it is too confusing for artists, I can easily fix it to work as usual.