Need help with testing!

David Revoy davidrevoy at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 14:02:47 UTC 2012

On 02/03/12 17:59, Dmitry Kazakov wrote:
> What needs to be tested:
> - creation/removing/adding layers and masks
> - creation/removing with buttons in the layers docker
> - creation of layers with some other tools like (Move Tool + Selection)
> - flattening and merging layers and image
> - moving layers with Drag and Drop
> - the same for masks and especially Selection Masks

Hey, here my result of few tests ;

- creation/removing with buttons in the layers docker
Some problems ( crash) in layer duplication and removal playing with the
buttons. Basic layer creation looks ok. I experienced also a bad crash
at start to painting on a empty layer , but even if I tryed to hunt it,
I couldn't reproduce it.

- flattening and merging layers and image
Works great ! I tried multiple flatten, merge down in group, flatten
with layer blending modes.

- moving layers with Drag and Drop ( in layer stack docker )
Work great too. I was able to move threw groups, reorganize on the fly
Tested on several *.kra file I had. And tryed also to mix resize /
cropping to the test.

Thats all the test I run with my available time for now.