Need help with testing!
dimula73 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 16:59:32 UTC 2012
I've just finished quite a big refactoring in the "Layers" docker
(KisNodeModel). It has fixed most of the problems we had with
creation/moving layers and flattening the image, which were caused by
multithreading. So now I need your help with testing all these changes
before I merge them to master. Could you help me with it? ;)
What needs to be tested:
- creation/removing/adding layers and masks
- creation/removing with buttons in the layers docker
- creation of layers with some other tools like (Move Tool + Selection)
- flattening and merging layers and image
- moving layers with Drag and Drop
- the same for masks and especially Selection Masks
All these operations should be crash-free and do exactly what you expect
from them =)
Btw, I've finally fixed Drag and Drop of layers in the docker. Now it
really works! The layer is dropped exactly where you wanted to! =)
How to test:
The changed are in my branch, so you need to switch to it:
git checkout origin/shapes-as-node-model-kazakov
Then build your Krita as usual.
Thank you in advance!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the kimageshop