Choosing Krita's most annoying bugs and most sought after features

silvio grosso grossosilvio at yahoo.it
Thu Aug 16 18:02:08 UTC 2012

Hi Pentalis,

In my view it would be very good to have the text tool *really* working.

This tool is a very basic feature for a software.
Therefore, in my view, it gives a bad impression when you are not able to use it properly :-)

I have tested many past Krita releases (with Ubuntu and Windows 7) and I have always found this tool either not working or even making Krita crash.

I have just read that even the brand-new release of Krita 2.5 on Windows has some problems relatated to it (http://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=139&t=107382).
More precisely, It looks like this new bug has been fixed in the 2.5.1 release :-)

Regarding the other features, I DO think Krita is already a very powerful application.
In these past years, Krita has improved *greatly* :-)

Silvio Grosso