University Collaboration in Toulouse

David Revoy davidrevoy at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 08:58:59 UTC 2012

> David -- I was thinking of you here, since iirc you are in the vicinity. And you speak the language :-) The job basically would be to tell the development team what you need and then when they deliver tell them if they got it right. Would you have time for that? My job would be to get these students hacking in the Krita codebase and make sure they do a good job.
Thanks Boud ; sure I would like to help a project like that , and one in
my city :D wow, thats amazing  !

@Kevin : so you have my contact now , I live in Toulouse ( Rangeuil ,
part of University , but I can bike to city center pretty fast  ) ; so
feel free to mail me back and keep me informed what I would have to do.